Topic: The best holidays ever

 


My favorite holidays was in Rapa Nui, with my mother and my brother in the year 2018, I had just entered college, the travel lasted one week and was amazing.
We met the 15 moais and Anakena beach , the water was lukewarn and the white sand, the climate was tropical, never cold, even when it rained.



Really was the paradise. The bad was the high costs, an bottle of water cost 3 times more than here.
I was love go with my family and time together, we eat guayabas , as a mixture of pear and watermelon.
We were not very well prepared and that was even more iconic, we did not know what we had to carry a sack of money or that we had to bring food or more shoes but now we laugh a lot about it.

Everything there was beautiful.
The moais are a mistery, we visited the hill where they were carved, but we still do not know how they could move so many tons to different parts of the island.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pets

Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit