Post 6: Time travel to the future

Time travel to the future

I would like to go to the turn of the century in Chile: 2100.

Although I believe that the only salvation of the country, and of the whole world is in God, I think that people will realize one day that we must take care of our planet, that they will see one day that everything beautiful in Creation is being destroyed, exploited, invaded, that other species are not being respected and that we think that everything is at our disposal and for our benefit.

 I think that one day that will change and everything will be different.

There will be sustainable cities, supplied with sunlight, without cars because people walk or ride bicycles, buildings will be surrounded by trees, they will use the land only for what they need, and they will not intervene in other ecosystems nor will they want to take over everything



I like to think that one day things will change, because now we live in a concrete jungle, but it can't be forever. I don't like the reality now, but in 78 years it will all be different, by that time I would be 101 years old, I hope I can see it.


I would love to live that time, but to get there we have to work, to build, to change what we have now and I feel responsible for that, to help.


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pets

Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit