Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit

 Greece

I would meet Greece, because since i saw the movie Mamma mia i love your islands and landscapes. Also I love them your home style rustico, and think that there everything is music as in the movie. Most of the time semms to be sunny and when rain looks just as beatiful.



Your capital is Atenas, city of Hercules, my interest in meet country is based on the movies. Greece is a country located in europe, has many island and their native language is Greek.




There I would like to walk the ship and travelling for all the island. I imagine  photos I can take, I would go with an camera professional, can not losse the opportunity the capture those beatiful landscapes. The most important is my camera, as I travel alone, I will wear a tripod for can appear in the photos.





I would like to lived in Greece, I believe never I would be bored by the island, but I would miss a my family, this I would be sad and my happinness would be incomplete. 


Comentarios

  1. Greece is one of the destinations I have in mind, once I get a title. His history, his buildings the beautiful beaches and cultural richness, make it a very interesting country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All the reason, the islands and landscapes of Greece are very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pets

Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME