Post 3: My Pets




One day we went with my mother to Franklin to buy a piece of furniture, I missed a few classes to take it easy, it was literally the furniture mall, we got dizzy. After a long time we found one that we liked, we made the deal and when we were leaving, I saw a little dog with her daughter, they were both beautiful, I immediately wanted to take the little one and I asked him who she belonged to, the young man told me that she belonged to the Franklin family, and that her name was Cueca because she was born in September, but that if I could take care of her and was responsible, I could take her, then I looked at my mom who looked at everything doubtful and I begged her to adopt her. She said no. 


After much insistence, she agreed and we adopted Cueca. When she had been with us for several months I realized that she was a happy dog and I changed her name to Alegria. Today, 10 years after that event, I am very grateful that I went to buy that piece of furniture.

Also, a couple of weeks ago Luna, a beautiful kitten, arrived.







 

Comentarios

  1. Hello! the name "Alegria" suits her very well.
    I'm curious how she gets along with Luna, I hope everything is fine!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit