Post 5: My Future Job

 My future Job

In the future I would like to work in a library or a museum.

In the library I would like to be always on the move, either lending books, ordering books on the shelves, organizing computer workshops or reading contests, although I don't like competition and that some win and others lose, so everyone would win. I would like to dedicate a lot of work to children's reading, so that boys and girls can read and learn entire afternoons, decorate the children's room with lots of colors and comfortable armchairs, with animated books and 3D, so that they know many fantastic stories and do not think that libraries are boring.



If I worked in a museum I would like to be a restorer of antiques, such as chinaware, especially I love Chilean chinaware, such as Lota, Lozapenco, with its traditional Willow, Yungay glass, among others. I would like to maintain in time the antiques, with a lot of dedication and patience, this if I would have to do it in a quiet office to be able to concentrate.



I would love to travel to other countries and get to know their antiques and learn about restoration, for example, in Spain a company called Lladró was founded in 1953, dedicated to fine porcelain, handmade, and if they break? there I am!
Now I study food engineering, I also like this career, but my dreams are somewhere else.











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pets

Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit