Post 7: Last Post: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Changes to my study programme

They could start by lowering the tariff.

I think that every subject that we have in the curriculum serves for something and is necessary, from each of the branches that I have had so far I have learned valuable things, besides theory, I have learned to strengthen myself and not to give up.

Yes, they are too demanding, I think, we must do many tasks, jobs and tests in the same week, sometimes for the same day and it is very stressful, I am very dreamy in education, I believe in educational freedom, without neglecting the responsibility, but I think that stressing students to the point of crying or depression, is not right, I think this educational model should have many changes.

To be able to study calmly, I think that one should be in a safe and comfortable environment, and if possible, with green areas, a tree makes the difference for me, it is not the same to study on a cement table, with a cement seat, cement floor, than on a wooden table on wet grass, with trees and listen to the sound of the birds, so it is worth studying.


I am not very fond of technology, I know very little, although it is very useful, especially the laboratory equipment, those if I like, such as chromatography or spectrum, thanks to this equipment I have learned a lot.





Comentarios

  1. Yes, in general here at the faculty the academic load is intense. That causes stress pictures, I know from my own experience. And as you say, green and open places help to better channel the study in that context.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Pets

Post 1 , Topic: A country you would like to visit